Monday, March 19, 2012

Postcards: 3/16 - 3/19

I have updated my Shutterfly page. I have new postcards available for swap.


I've gotten six postcards since Friday.

*My first fairy postcard! Courtesy of Jette from the Netherlands, as part of the Fairy tag.
*Abbey from Alaska agreed to a private swap with me. She sent me this very neat glacier card. As of March 12, it was zero degrees Fahrenheit there, while it was 80 here!



*This vintage postcard is of San Francisco Bay and Alcatraz, sent by Sarah from Boston when she was on vacation.
*The cute manatee card comes from a direct swap. I just want to hug it!



*Adi from Croatia sent this cool card of buildings directly on the water. Adi's friend is lucky enough to live in one of the buildings!
*Anita from the Netherlands sent the pretty multi-view of her town of Hengelo.

No comments:

Post a Comment