Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Postcards: 3/7 - 3/13

I finally got my computer back! I've gotten 21 cards in the last week.

USA

Funny official card from Grace in South Dakota.

Christina answered my request in a tag and sent me this Kentucky card.

Another beautiful shot of a Washington mountain.

Rather strange card from the Card you want to get rid of tag. I would much rather have "sadness" be the tiniest section!

Beautiful poem courtesy of Ryann in South Carolina.

I like this style of map card. It's very interesting to look at!

Janila, who's from Pennsylvania, got this card when she was at her retirement home in Florida. This kitty should be the spokes-"person" for Florida!

I made a mistake on an earlier post. The neat new card I had received wasn't made out of yarn. It's made out of fabric, which I still think is pretty neat, since it's entirely hand-made! I've even included the back of the "card", written as though it's a real postcard.



Turkey/Belarus

Turkey - I'm loving the sweet yin-yang heart
Belarus - Another kitty who reminds me of my kitty!



Spain/Malaysia

Spain - It appears they have a lot of interesting architecture there! This card comes from Vanessa, who noticed I didn't yet have any cards from Spain. Thanks Vanessa!
Malaysia - I think this is an ad card. Not entirely sure what the guy is doing!



Philippines/India

Philippines - I received this pretty card from my postcard pal Cecille
India - Anaita on Postcrossing requested a card for her mother's birthday. I helped out and she sent this neat card as a thank you.



Russia/Taiwan

Russia - Ksenia helped contribute to my space collection with this International Space Station card
Taiwan - Yan-Tin sent this official card. It's a holographic photo of Taipei. It's also rather see-through, which is why you can see part of her message through the image.



Germany/Slovenia

Germany - Picasso artwork from the Weird/Odd Round Robin
Slovenia - Multi-view card from the North America -> World Round Robin. I had no idea how beautiful Slovenia is!



Greece

These two cards come as a thank you from Nectaria. She had requested some cards for a friend of hers and I helped out. Greece is beautiful!

3 comments:

  1. Wow... it looks like you've received a lot of postcards lately. Let me know if you need one from New York, I'd be more than happy to send one to you, if your provide your address.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jen! I would love a postcard from New York. Would you like one in return?

      Kristen Dixon
      128 Carlyle East
      Belleville, IL 62221

      :)

      Delete
  2. wow you have received lots of postcards!!! nice you like mine.
    Vane

    ReplyDelete