Monday, April 16, 2012

Postcards: 4/13 - 4/16

Adorable dog card from Belarus. I haven't received many dog cards, so I'm very happy to get them.
The clown card comes from Russia and is for the Weird/Odd/Strange RR. Yes, it certainly is all three! Clowns tend to scare me a bit anyway!


This card comes from Lauren in Maryland. I love crab cakes from Joe's Crab Shack, so I'm very excited to try this recipe!

Maksim from Belarus sent this beautiful castle card as part of a swap. Apparently they're going to turn it into a hotel. What a neat place that would be to stay!

This map card was (obviously) sent from Dresden, Germany. I think it's neat how it's in German!

This is a maxi card Luo Xia sent me from China of her city of Nanning. I like how she referred to me in her message by my last name! :D

Another adorable dog card from Colinde in the Netherlands.

No comments:

Post a Comment