Thursday, February 16, 2012

Postcards: 2/16

Four postcards today!


Lori from Florida sent me a recipe postcard for southern pecan pie last month. Today she sent me this recipe card for key lime pie. Yum!


Joana from Finland sent me this sweet kitty card from the PC Cat tag.


I participated in an I Want tag on PC. My request was to get a postcard from a state where I haven't yet received a card. Yvonne sent this North Carolina card. Map and lighthouse cards are hugely popular on PC, so this card is very valuable!


Rie sent this official PC card from Japan. This picture reminds me so much of my kitten Roscoe. The coloring of the cat is the same and this is exactly how Roscoe looks during Mommy and Daddy's mealtimes. He sits on a dining room chair and peers over the table at our plates of food.
I have also included the back of the card. I love how Rie decorated it. So bright and pretty!

2 comments:

  1. I have all three NC cards as well... and the Key Lime pie card... and the Cleveland skyline. Funny how we swap with the same people! :-) Thanks also for the nice article on my cards!

    ReplyDelete