Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Postcards: 2/21

I received EIGHT postcards today, as well as two letters from pen pals!

Starting off with the cards I received from within the country...

This one was sent to me from Tennessee as part of a Round Robin. The words on the front mean "So, this is where junk cars go to die".

This card from Margaret is the first I've received through this blog! She sent this before I had gotten the other North Carolina cards. She saw I didn't have any from NC, so decided to help me out. Thank you Margaret!

Lori from California sent this one as part of the Ship tag.

From Samantha in New York, through the Request an Animal tag. I asked for anything cute and fuzzy, and this is what she sent me. Definitely cute and fuzzy!

Danielle from Nebraska agreed to do a private swap with me. I sent her a card of St. Louis and she sent this one of downtown Omaha.


Now on to the three world cards...

I received this cute Pinocchio card from Russia.

Another cat card from Sherry in Taiwan! I love kitty cards!

I sent a birthday card to the friend of a Postcrosser from Turkey. I received this pretty card in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment