Tuesday, January 31, 2012

P&L: 1/30 and #14: Finish my hockey spreadsheet

I received a postcard and a letter today.

Postcard from Hawaii! Just last night I was telling my husband how much I wanted a postcard from Hawaii, but hadn't yet found anybody from there to swap with. And then this arrived today as an official Postcrossing card.

I also received a letter from Kristel, my pen pal in Belgium.


My postcard wall now:




I spent $25 today sending packages out to six different countries. I was expecting it to cost quite a bit more since I was sending out so much. The last time I had to mail something to another country, I took it to FedEx and was told that it would cost around $130 if I went through them. The nice lady at the FedEx office offered to process the package as a USPS package instead, which ended up costing only $10. Uhh yeah, I'd much rather spend $10 rather than $130!


#14: Finish my hockey spreadsheet

Since 2010, I've been working on collecting NHL pucks. Every time I go to a game, a buy the competition puck that features my team (GO BLUES!) vs whichever team they're playing that night. I also collect a puck for each holiday. My collection so far:


I keep track of all the teams, when they're playing, and if I have a puck on a spreadsheet. Still to come for the 2011-2012 season: Bruins (Feb 22) and Ducks (Mar 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment