Saturday, January 14, 2012

Postcards: 1/14

I received three postcards today from fellow Post Crossers!

Shira in the Netherlands sent me this one, along with a recipe for apple pie. It's given me some ideas for future dinner parties!

Sabrina from Germany sent me this card. She's vacationing on the Canary Islands, so I'm assuming the photo is of a windmill there. Wish I could be vacationing somewhere tropical right now!

I received my very first postcard from Lithuania. Daiva sent a photo of her cat, who looks just like my Roscoe. What a sweet little face! According to Google Translator, the words on the front mean "the cutest greetings". That's very true!



I am now up to twelve pen pals! That's a little more than I'm comfortable with, but I'm hoping because of the distance the letters have to travel, I'll have time to write to each in a timely manner. Countries I currently need to mail to are Germany, India, China, Russia, France, and England. It's a good thing this is a three day weekend with no mail on Monday! That'll give me enough time to get caught up!


My postcard wall so far:

No comments:

Post a Comment