Thursday, January 19, 2012

Postcards and letters: 1/17 - 1/19

I've been sick for the past few days and have been a little too drugged out to keep up with my blogging. I'm finally feeling better so figured I'd update. :)


From January 17:
I received this funny postcard through Postcrossing from Alena in the Czech Republic. The kitty in the photos looks just like Roscoe!


From January 18:
My pen pal Tiago from Portugal sent me a letter!



January 19:
Today I received a package from Finland and a postcard. This postcard comes from Emily in Michigan:

I had gotten in touch with Laura from Finland through Postcrossing and discovered that we both love hockey. I sent her the puck on the right since she's a Minnesota Wild fan. The puck on the left comes from the latest game I went to, that I'm adding to my collection for the 1001 in 101 project.

In return, Laura sent me the following puck and postcard. She took the photo on the postcard herself, of her favorite Finnish hockey team. The words on the puck mean "Hockey for everyone - 80 years" from when the Finnish Ice Hockey Association turned 80 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment